Monday, May 11, 2015

3D Lighting

Project Outside Lighting
The idea for this one is heavily inspired by the last one, which was the indoor Lighting project. I stared off by setting up the scene, I tweaked the house I downloaded original to my liking. I adding a garage and remodeled the walls. All the furniture that was seen in the old project, is gone of-coarse. Then I added a plain for the house to be on which will be my ground, I made sure to make it big enough and pulled some vertices for hills in the background. After I got everything set up; house, ground, walls, bench, rocks, and the garbage can, I created a camera and animated it panning in front of the house. The next step was to add the textures for the house the walls the ground and hills in the back, followed by also bump-maps, I collected assets on Google of these. The Mia physical sun and sky can be tweaked and edited. I changed the sun direction which actually changes the time of day already. For the night scene I added area lights to the windows for a glow effect. I tweaked some other settings after that, like the blue to red ratio, and have to have a morning noon and night scene. The next thing to do was to add lens blur effect to background by going into the camera assets and tweaking the near and far clip plain, to give it a more realistic feel. I rendered 100 frames for each scene which are 3, a morning, noon, and night scene. They are all pretty much the same scene with the same camera animation, but the lighting is different. Each scene rendered the master beauty and an ambient occlusions. After extensive rendering sessions I opened after effects and imported the footage, and added some finishing touches.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment